- An instrument from a very limited 20th Anniversary edition reissue of the original Music Man Luke Steve Lukather Signature guitar with identical specifications to the original except for a more modern Floyd Rose in line with other Floyd Rose equipped current Music Man models.
- Here as an exclusive ProMusicTools small batch in Highgloss Black finish. Made for and only available worldwide from our store. These instruments are priced very moderately, however, they will be instant collector's items!
- A very versatile instrument with an excellent tone and unbelievably ergonomic handling - created in a close co-operation with Steve Lukather. There must be serious reasons why Steve uses it in his numerous studio jobs, as well as in all of his live concerts!
- Crafted in San Louis Obispo, California by the famous Ernie Ball Music Man team, using a combination of latest guitar building technologies, high skills and meticulous craftsmanship.
- Finish: Black, with chrome hardware - a very noble looking instrument!
- Body: Alder - this wood is often preferred because of its excellent resonance characteristics.
- Neck: Selected maple - back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood - with a nice, even wood grain. A medium-flat 12“ fretboard radius supports fast playing and easy string bending. With dot inlays.
- Frets: 22 - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Nut: 41.3 mm - FR style locking.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6La tuners - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars.
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose tremolo - stays perfectly in tune.
- Pickups: EMG 85 active humbucker (bridge) and 2x EMG SA Custom single coils. The pickups' sound is very warm and lively (especially, in comparison with other active pickups). They are dynamic and absolutely quiet at the same time, and feature a very low electricity consumption: A 9V battery lasts for many months to several years, depending on your playing time, because of the very efficient electronics which are only activated when a guitar cable is plugged in. The battery change is a breeze, due to the separate battery holder on the back.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 5-way switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with all factory accessoires, in a high-quality original Music Man USA Ball Family Reserve formfit hardshell case.
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.