- The popular Music Man model in a brand new modification - now available with a rosewood neck, a slightly larger body and passive Custom DiMarzio pickups for a rich, multi-purpose sound. A very versatile instrument with an excellent tone and unbelievably ergonomic handling - created in a close co-operation with Steve Lukather.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Black, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Alder - this wood is often preferred because of its excellent resonance characteristics.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple, roasted - this new special treatment by Music Man allows the performance of the neck to benefit of a thermally modified microstructure: It increases dimensional stability, resistance to temperature and humidity changes and subsequent warping, reduces density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength, yields a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content, results in more resonance and less damping, eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
Vibrational testing indicates that roasted maple exhibits clearer tone with a stronger fundamental than untreated maple samples. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood - with a nice, even wood grain. A medium-flat 12“ fretboard radius supports fast playing and easy string bending. With dot inlays.
- Frets: 22, low profile, wide - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Nut: 41.3 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: 2x Custom DiMarzio Transition humbuckers with chrome covers - very dynamic and absolutely quiet.
- Electronics: Custom Music Man active preamp; 1x volume,1x passive tone (with push-push for gain boost), 5-way pickup switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA formfit hardshell case.
|Name||Music Man USA Luke III HH BK - Black - Roasted maple neck|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||19.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||29.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||29.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|