- The popular Music Man model, as used by Steve Lukather of Toto and countless session performances fame. The Luke III is a natural development of the long-standing Luke signature guitar, conceived in a close co-operation with Steve Lukather, with some new features such as a slightly larger body and passive Custom DiMarzio pickups for a rich, multi-purpose sound. The neck has the traditional, slightly V-shaped profile, typical for the Luke guitars, and is made of roasted maple. This new special treatment by Music Man allows the performance of the neck to benefit of a thermally modified microstructure: It increases dimensional stability, resistance to temperature and humidity changes and subsequent warping, reduces density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength, yields a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content, results in more resonance and less damping, eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments. Vibrational testing indicates that roasted maple exhibits clearer tone with a stronger fundamental than untreated maple samples. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic! This guitar comes with a modification: in the bridge position it has a DiMarzio DP259 Titan humbucker, for even more power and plenty of high-gain sounds. With an absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound, Luke guitars are perfectly versatile all-round instruments, just like the man himself.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Black, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Alder - this wood is often preferred because of its excellent resonance characteristics.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple, roasted.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood - with a nice, even wood grain. A medium-flat 12“ fretboard radius supports fast playing and easy string bending. With dot inlays.
- Frets: 22, low profile, wide.
- Nut: 41.3 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars.
- Bridge: Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: 1x Custom DiMarzio Transition humbucker (bridge) and 2x Custom DiMarzio single coils - very dynamic and absolutely quiet.
- Electronics: Custom Music Man active preamp; 1x volume,1x passive tone (with push-push for gain boost), 5-way pickup switch.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA formfit hardshell case.
|Name||Music Man USA Luke III HSS BK - Black - Roasted maple neck|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|