- A professional top quality instrument with an excellent tone and perfect ergonomic handling! Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Translucent Blue - a finish unique on a Reflex instrument - with cream binding and chrome hardware. Special feature: Zebra colored pickups, with cream pickup rings.
- Body: Chambered basswood with a beautiful flamed maple top and mahogany tone block.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple, beautifully grained - back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic! Bolt-on (5 bolt) neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone. Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Select rosewood, with dot inlays. 12“ fretboard radius.
- Frets: 22, high profile, medium width - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Nut: 41.3 mm.
- Headstock: Matching the body color - normally an option subject to an upcharge on Music Man instruments.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars. Often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: 2x DiMarzio custom humbuckers - this particular pickup combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way blade switch, 2-way toggle switch series/parallel.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA formfit hardshell case.
|Name||Music Man USA Reflex HH Trem Guitar TB - Translucent Blue RW Birdseye|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||19.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||29.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||29.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|