- The legendary Music Man Sabre bass, long out of production, now available again as an instrument from the strictly limited "Music Man PDN Sledge" series. These are basses from the strictly limited production run, built exclusively for the Music Man Premier Dealer network. Using selected Music Man models from the current production as a basis, all these guitars and basses share the unique Sledge custom finish, inspired by the world famous bass player Tony Levin, as well as an extremely beautiful figured neck made of high grade birdseye maple, with the high gloss polyester finish. These instruments are priced very moderately, considering their unique features, however, they will be instant collector's items!
- Ernie Ball Music Man Premier Dealer Network is a select, international group of high-end retailers, dedicated to the Music Man brand and stocking a wide range of Music Man instruments, with the exclusive opportunity to offer special, limited-edition models with special features that showcase the highest level of quality and workmanship inherent to all Ernie Ball/Music Man instruments.
- A professional, legendary top quality instrument with an excellent tone and unbelievable handling!
- Crafted in San Louis Obispo, California by the famous Ernie Ball Music Man team, using a combination of latest guitar building technologies, high skills and meticulous craftsmanship.
- Finish: Sledge - an Ernie Ball Music Man custom, metallic, special effect flake finish. The dramiatic color-transforming paint shifts from silver to blue, green, gold, pink and purple. The Sledge changes color at every single angle that it's viewed! With black pickguard and chrome hardware.
- Body: Select hardwood.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple. High gloss polyester finish. Music Man instruments are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Scale: 34" - Standard long scale.
- Fretboard: Best birdseye maple, with dot inlays.
- Frets: 21 - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Bridge: Original Music Man USA.
- Pickups: 2x Original Music Man USA humbuckers.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The bass comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA formfit hardshell case and all factory accessoires.
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.