- A professional top quality instrument with a wide range of excellent tones and perfect ergonomic handling.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Sky Blue, with white pickguard and chrome hardware - a very classy looking instrument!
- Body: Alder - for best resonance characteristics.
- Neck: Select maple - back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Select maple, with dot inlays.
- Frets: 22, high profile, medium width - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars. Often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: HSS - 1x DiMarzio virtual PAF humbucker & 2x DiMarzio Tone custom single coils. This particular pickup combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet due to the exclusive patented Music Man "Silent Circuit".
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap.) Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way blade switch, battery compartment for the "Silent Circuit" on the rear body side.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA hardshell case and factory accessoires.
|Name||Music Man USA Silhouette Special HSS Trem SKB - Sky Blue MN|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|