- A one-of-a-kind instrument from Parker Guitars, a renowned US company, famous for their progressive developments and technologies. This is arguably the most innovative study on a modern version of a well-known Gibson classic. On top of that, it is a rare modification and a real collector's item.
- Finish: Black & White Bullseye graphics, with black hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, one-piece.
- Neck: Mahogany, one-piece, with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement. Set neck construction using Parker's patented special multi-finger joint technology. This enables maximum stability, a very good sustain and an easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Carbon-glass-epoxy composite, no inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Nut: GraphTech.
- Headstock: Parker 6 in line.
- Tuners: Sperzel USA locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: TonePros non-tremolo,with stoptail.
- Pickups: 2x Seymour Duncan TB-4 "Jeff Beck" & SH-2 "Jazz" humbuckers - this classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone (with push-pull function to get single coil sounds), 3-way blade switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- Condition: Like new. The guitar has obviously been barely played and actually matches a new instrument in function and cosmetics. We could not detect any obvious playwear, not even dust or fingerdirt. All parts still shine as new.
- Furthermore, the instrument has been thoroughly checked and completely set up in our workshop.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Parker hardcase and factory accessoires.
|Name||Parker USA Fly Single Cut - Black & White Bullseye|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.