- A one-of-a-kind instrument from Parker Guitars, a renowned US company, famous for their progressive developments and technologies. This is arguably the most innovative study on a modern version of a well-known Gibson classic. On top of that, it is a rare modification and a real collector's item.
- Finish: Black & White Bullseye graphics, with black hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, one-piece.
- Neck: Mahogany, one-piece, with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement. Set neck construction using Parker's patented special multi-finger joint technology. This enables maximum stability, a very good sustain and an easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Carbon-glass-epoxy composite, no inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Nut: GraphTech.
- Headstock: Parker 6 in line.
- Tuners: Sperzel USA locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: TonePros non-tremolo,with stoptail.
- Pickups: 2x Seymour Duncan TB-4 "Jeff Beck" & SH-2 "Jazz" humbuckers - this classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone (with push-pull function to get single coil sounds), 3-way blade switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- Condition: Like new. The guitar has obviously been barely played and actually matches a new instrument in function and cosmetics. We could not detect any obvious playwear, not even dust or fingerdirt. All parts still shine as new.
- Furthermore, the instrument has been thoroughly checked and completely set up in our workshop.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Parker hardcase and factory accessoires.
|Name||Parker USA Fly Single Cut - Black & White Bullseye|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||19.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||29.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||29.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|