PRS SE 277 Baritone BC - Black Cherry electric guitar
Built with a longer 27.7” scale length, the SE 277 Baritone is perfect for heavier, more aggressive guitar playing. But this is no one trick pony. The 277’s Tone Furnace pickups deliver articulate growl, allowing the 277 to handle blues and funk with flair as well. Additional appointments include a string-through bridge design for strong, resonant tone. So whether you’re interested in rocking a clean tone, picking bass lines beneath higher melodies on one guitar, or chugging out the heaviest drop-tuned riffs, the SE 277 offers versatility in a reliable package for players looking to push the envelope. Ships tuned B to B.
- An innovative Paul Reed Smith baritone model, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: Black Cherry, with nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with a beautiful maple top.
- Neck: Mahogany. Wide Fat neck profile. Set-In neck construction.
- Scale: 27.7" - baritone scale.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with bird inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Tuners: PRS designed tuners.
- Bridge: PRS fixed bridge. - String-Thru body construction.
- Pickups: 2x PRS Tone Furnace humbucker.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original PRS gigbag.
|Name||PRS SE 277 Baritone BC - Black Cherry|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.