PRS SE Custom 22 WB - Whale Blue electric guitar
The PRS SE Custom 22 adds a more vintage tone and feel to the traditional Custom platform. This guitar has a pronounced mid-range and clarity that provides a sweet, full tonal base, allowing it to easily sit in the mix of your band or recording. Like its 24-fret brother, the SE Custom 22 sports a maple top with mahogany back and 25” scale length. Additional appointments include dual humbuckers with a volume, tone, and 3-way toggle switch and a PRS-designed stoptail bridge. For players who grew up on 22 frets, the SE Custom 22 is a solid choice that will take anything you throw at it.
- A classic Paul Reed Smith CU22 model, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: Whale Blue, with nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with a beautiful maple top.
- Neck: Mahogany. Wide Thin neck profile. Set-In neck construction.
- Scale: 25" - in between the typical Gibson and Fender scale, combining the best of both worlds.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with bird inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Tuners: PRS designed tuners.
- Bridge: PRS designed stoptail.
- Pickups: 2x PRS Tone Furnace humbucker.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original PRS gigbag.
|Name||PRS SE Custom 22 WB - Whale Blue|
|Model||SE Custom 22|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.