PRS SE Custom 24 Satin Neck TG - Trampas Green - 2016 electric guitar
The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and a PRS-designed tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the SE HFS and SE Vintage Bass pickups, which have volume and push-pull tone controls and a 3-way pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- A classic Paul Reed Smith CU24 model, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: TG - Trampas Green, with nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with a beautiful maple top.
- Neck: Maple, with a smooth satin finish. Wide Thin neck profile. Set-In neck construction.
- Scale: 25" - in between the typical Gibson and Fender scale, combining the best of both worlds.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with bird inlays.
- Frets: 24.
- Tuners: PRS designed tuners.
- Bridge: PRS designed tremolo.
- Pickups: 1x PRS SE Vintage Bass (neck) humbucker, 1x PRS SE HFS (bridge) humbucker.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone (push-pull), 3-way blade switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original PRS gigbag.
|Name||PRS SE Custom 24 Satin Neck TG - Trampas Green - 2016|
|Model||SE Custom 24|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.