PRS SE Tremonti Custom VS - Vintage Sunburst electric guitar
This maple-top version of the SE Mark Tremonti has a classic PRS aesthetic that will catch the audience’s eyes. For guitarists ready to rock, the PRS designed tremolo bridge is a welcome addition to this maple top signature model.
Based on the SE Mark Tremonti, designed and built to Mark’s specifications, the SE Tremonti Custom trades a mahogany body and neck for a figured maple top and maple neck, providing a new aesthetic and feel for this popular model. The addition of trem-up-rout to the PRS designed tremolo bridge (previously only available on the Core Tremonti model) is also a welcome addition. The Tremonti Custom continues to feature two humbuckers, each with their own volume and tone control, and a three-way pickup selector on the upper bout.
Through his solo work and as the lead guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, Mark Tremonti has made a name for himself as a heavy rock player with melodic strength. The SE Tremonti Custom, like the SE Mark Tremonti before it, provides a quality, powerful single-cutaway guitar for guitarists ready to rock.
- An affordable Paul Reed Smith Mark Tremonti Signature model, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst, with nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with a beveled maple top.
- Neck: Maple. Wide Thin neck profile. Set-In neck construction.
- Scale: 25" - in between the typical Gibson and Fender scale, combining the best of both worlds.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with bird inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Tuners: PRS designed tuners.
- Bridge: PRS designed tremolo.
- Pickups: 1x PRS SE 245 (neck) humbucker, 1x PRS SE 245 (bridge) humbucker.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original PRS gigbag.
|Name||PRS SE Tremonti Custom VS - Vintage Sunburst|
|Model||SE Tremonti Custom|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.