- A classic Paul Reed Smith model, here with a beautiful flamed maple neck & fingerboard!
- Finish: Black Wraparoundburst, with nickel hardware.
- Body: Select mahogany, with a flamed maple top - incredible quality with 3D effect.
- Neck: Flame maple, 'Pattern Regular' neck profile. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain and an easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25 1/4".
- Fretboard: Flame maple, with PRS Birds inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners.
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo.
- Pickups: PRS 513 Patented Pickup System - 513 stands for 5 pickups and 13 sounds, achieved with an easy-to-use integrated electronics control package, which includes volume control, tone control and two blade switches. One blade switch is a 5-way pickup selector, and the other is a 3-way mode switch that allows you to select between the singlecoil, clear humbucking and heavy humbucking modes.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way blade pickup selector, 3-way blade mode selector (heavy humbucking/clear humbucking/single coil).
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftmanship, handling and sound! Only some few Custom Shop brands could really compete here, either in the look and craftmanship, or in the tone.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality orig. PRS hardcase and factory accessories.
|Name||PRS USA 513 BW - Black Wraparoundburst - Maple Neck & Fretboard|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.