PRS USA Classic Electric CE 24 Bolt-On Amber electric guitar
Since the dawn of rock and roll, the snap and response that comes from a bolt-on neck guitar has been an essential part of the mix. These attributes have, become essential to many players trying to tell their story through music. The CE 24 brings the bolt-on neck construction back to the main PRS lineup with some significant updates. The CE 24 pairs PRS’s traditional body combination of the mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck sports a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. To further maximize the guitar’s inherent tone and clarity, the CE 24 features PRS 85/15 pickups. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle switch for a total of six classic sounds.
The original CE was introduced in 1988 and offered players PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of traditional bolt-on guitars. Returning after nearly a decade of being out of the lineup, the CE 24 is back and better than ever. Check one out today.
- A classic Paul Reed Smith model, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: Amber, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with an amazing maple top.
- Neck: Maple. Pattern thin neck profile. Bolt-on neck construction - This enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25" - in between the typical Gibson and Fender scale, combining the best of both worlds.
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood, with bird inlays.
- Frets: 24.
- Tuners: PRS locking tuners
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo.
- Pickups: 2x PRS 85/15 humbucker.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone (push-pull), 3-way toggle switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original PRS gigbag.
|Name||PRS USA CE 24 AM - Amber|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.