PRS USA S2 Singlecut Standard Satin VC - Vintage Cherry electric guitar
The modern guitarist needs options, and the S2 Singlecut Standard Satin has that modern versatility with a classic vibe. With two push/pull tone controls for coil-tapping you’ll have quick access to crisp single-coil sounds and strong, punchy humbucker tones. The S2 Singlecut Standard Satin looks vintage and authentic in all four finish options, McCarty Tobacco Burst, Vintage Cherry, Vintage Mahogany, and Charcoal. The PRS #7 pickups have a thick tone, and you’ll enjoy tuning stability through the whole gig with the PRS wraparound stoptail bridge and locking tuners. For effortless playability, unmatched reliability, and stellar tone, the S2 Singlecut Standard Satin is your match.
- A classic Paul Reed Smith model with a distinctive satin finish, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: Vintage Cherry, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Neck: Mahogany. Pattern Regular neck profile. Set-In neck construction.
- Scale: 25" - in between the typical Gibson and Fender scale, combining the best of both worlds.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Tuners: PRS S2 locking tuners.
- Bridge: PRS adjustable stoptail.
- Pickups: 2x PRS #7 humbucker.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone (push-pull), 3-way toggle switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original PRS gigbag.
|Name||PRS USA S2 Singlecut Standard Satin VC - Vintage Cherry|
|Model||S2 Singlecut Standard Satin|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.