- A popular Paul Reed Smith model, with highest quality features. The “Stripped” 58, based on the classic SC 58 model, is a vintage-inspired instrument that is perfect for the traditional single-cutaway style players. It is very comfortable to musicians used to playing short scale guitars.
- Finish: Trampas Green, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with a first class curly maple top - incredible quality with 3D effect. In reality, the guitar looks even much much more impressive.
- Neck: Mahogany, pattern. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain and an easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 24,5" - equals the typical Gibson scale.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays.
- Frets: 22.
- Tuners: PRS.
- Bridge: PRS two-piece.
- Pickups: 2x PRS 57/08 humbuckers.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftmanship, handling and sound! Only some few Custom Shop brands could really compete here, either in the look and craftsmanship, or in the tone.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality orig. hardcase and factory accessories.
|Name||PRS USA Singlecut SC58 Stripped TG - Trampas Green|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.