- A popular Schecter 7-string model from the C series. An instrument with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the Schecter guitars - affordable for the average player while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: See-Thru Black, with chrome hardware - a very noble looking instrument!
- Body: Mahogany.
- Top: Quilted maple - with an amazing look of a perfect 3D-quality. However, the pictures can hardly demonstrate the full depth and beauty of the quilt: In reality, the instrument's top looks even more impressive. Some guitar manufacturers would easily ask more than the cost of this whole instrument, alone as an upcharge for a top of comparable quality.
- Neck: Mahogany, 3-piece. Set neck with Ultra Access neck joint - developed in the Schecter Custom Shop, this neck construction technique allows for unobstructed access to the upper frets while maintaining all the good qualities of the traditional set neck construction.
- Scale: 26.5" - perfect for downtunings.
- Fretboard: Ebony, with Schecter "Split Crown" mother-of-pearl inlays.
- Bindings: Multi-Ply Creme overall (body, neck and headstock).
- Frets: 24, Medium.
- Nut: Tusq XL - high quality, precise nut construction.
- Headstock: Matching the body finish.
- Tuners: Schecter locking tuners with pearl buttons - a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, TonePros Tune-o-Matic bridge, strings-through-body - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SH-4-7 & Seymour Duncan SH-1n-7 - this classic combination in its 7-string version is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone (tap), 3-way switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, playability and sound, especially for this price range! The quality level is easily comparable with many USA and Japanese instruments which usually cost 2-3 times more than this instrument.
|Name||Schecter C-7 Custom STBLK - See Thru Black|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|