- A brand new, distinctive Schecter model, the Jeff Loomis (Nevermore) signature 7-string guitar, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the Schecter guitars - affordable for the average player while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Satin Black, with black chrome hardware - a very noble looking instrument!
- Body: Ash.
- Neck: Maple. Set neck with Ultra Access neck joint - developed in the Schecter Custom Shop, this neck construction technique allows for unobstructed access to the upper frets while maintaining all the good qualities of the traditional set neck construction.
- Scale: 26.5" (baritone) - perfectly suitable for downtunings as well as for standard tuning.
- Fretboard: Maple, with Schecter "Metal Cross" inlays.
- Bindings: Black (fretboard and headstock).
- Frets: 24, X-Jumbo.
- Nut: Tusq XL - high quality, precise nut construction.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Tuners: Schecter Locking.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, TonePros Tune-o-Matic locking bridge, strings-through-body - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: 2x EMG 707 active humbuckers - this classic combination is very well suited for downtunings, provides a lot of punch and dynamics, is easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, playability and sound, especially for this price range! The quality level is easily comparable with many USA and Japanese instruments which usually cost 2-3 times more than this instrument.
|Name||Schecter Jeff Loomis JLV-7 NT SBK - Satin Black|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|