The Flashback delay features 6 seconds delay time of every delay type you could ever wish for, from TC Electronic’s legendary 2290 to a slapback, with 10 different types to choose from and it also doubles as a looper!
Besides all that, the Flashback delay comes with TonePrint, so you can easily ToneTransfer your favorite delay settings. The Flashback delay also features TC Electronic’s audio tapping technology, allowing you to set delay times by strumming your guitar, and a toggle switch allows you to switch between 16th notes or dotted 8s, for a more U2-like sound.
The Flashback features a spillover on/off switch as well as Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls, so you are always sure you get the sound you want without any hassle. Rounding out the pedals features are a small footprint, easy access battery hatch, true bypass, an analog-dry-through and the highest grade components.Flashback Delay Features
- TonePrint- instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by your idols!
- 11 delay types including looper - expansive delay options from subtle repeat to total time-warp
- Audio Tapping - set delay times by simply strumming your guitar!
- 6 seconds delay - all the delay time your playing could ever need ... and then some.
- Stereo in & out - for added flexibility to your set-up
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls - for total control of your delay sounds
- Spillover on/off - super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun! (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedalboard space
- High quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
|Name||TC Electronic Flashback Delay & Looper - b-stock (1x opened box)|
|Category||Guitar effects pedal|
|Specials||Buy two regular sized TC Electronic TonePrint, compact drive, SCF, X2 or X4 pedals and get a TC Electronic analog drive pedal or boost of your choice for free!|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.