TC Electronic presents an improved ‘iB Modified’ version of the highly-acclaimed G-System multi effects board. iB Modified refers to a specific modification that elevates the G-System to a whole new level in terms of sonic purity!
In the northern part of Italy, a tech wizard carries out modifications and designs complete guitar effects systems for some of the best guitar players in Europe that center around our original G-System. His name is Massimo Mantovani, and one of his most popular mods is a G-System input buffer tweak.
TC Electronic has collaborated with Mantovani to develop the ultimate input buffer modification. By changing the analog input design as well as a number of components, a super transparent tone that offers loads of punch and a snappier response has been created for you – and your crowd – to enjoy!
The original G-System is globally recognized as the ultimate guitar tool, but TC Electronic decided to break the mold and make the best even better with the revamped G-System! Always looking to push the boundaries of guitar, TC Electronic completely redesigned the analog circuit of the original G-System, providing a pure, uncolored signal path, allowing the you in your playing to shine. The new G-System is bursting at the seams with new effects and endless new sonic possibilities waiting to be explored. Feedback from the global guitar community inspired the addition of a Univibe for that Hendrix style psychedelic effect and an ultra-fat Doubler to achieve those classic doubling effects. G-System also sports brand new Reverbs and a new KillDry option making it possible to use it in parallel effects loops or with a line mixer. These guitar player inspired additions and forefront technology really make the new G-System the voice of todays guitarist.
- Multi-effects processor on the floor
- Up to 9 effects simultaneously
- Fast and smooth preset changes featuring delay spill-overs
- 4 switchable mono-loops for your favorite effect pedals
- 1 additional loop/insert point dedicated for preamps
- 4 x 9V DC outlets powering your effect pedals
- USB connection for software updates
- Ultimate flexibility as the board can be separated allowing you to place the GFX01 with loops etc. in a 19” rack while leaving the control board on the floor
- MIDI for control of additional external MIDI units
- Connections for 2/4 Expression pedals
- Multi-effects processor on the floor.
- Up to 9 effects simultaneously.
- Fast and smooth preset changes featuring delay spill-overs.
- 4 switchable mono-loops for your favorite effect pedals.
- 1 additional loop/insert point dedicated for preamps.
- 4 x 9V DC outlets powering your effect pedals.
- USB connection for software updates.
- Ultimate flexibility as the board can be separated allowing you to place the GFX01 with loops etc. in a 19” rack while leaving the control board on the floor.
- MIDI for control of additional external MIDI units.
- Connections for 2/4 Expression pedals.
|Name||TC Electronic G-System Silver iB Modified version - demo|
|Category||Guitar multi-effects processor and switching system|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.