The TC Electronic XO24 digital speaker management controller is a compact and powerful DSP based audio processing unit that will improve the quality of your audio. It's so easy to use that you'll be up and running in an instant and you'll always know where you are - it's GPS for your audio.
Ideally suited for fixed and live applications, the XO24 is loaded with features designed to optimize your loudspeaker system, all accessible via the 'one-click' architecture of the front panel. Incorporating the unique routing engine, the XO24 can be configured as a 2-, 3- or 4-way speaker management system.
In addition each input offers a 4 band parametric EQ that can be used to compensate for the ill effects of poor room acoustics. Bands 1 and 4 can be set for a LF & HF shelving response. Four additional bands of parametric EQ can be found on each output as well, providing a precision tool for final speaker tuning.
Limiting, independent delay lines and the flexibility of selecting infinitely variable x-overs on each channel are staple features, and behind it all lays renowned TC Electronic quality. Whether it's channel distribution, room equalization or speaker management, the XO24 combines the functions of multiple products in a 1 RU configuration.
- Intuitive user interface based on signal-flow.
- 4 band parametric EQ per input for room compensation. Bands 1 & 4 can be set for LF & HF shelving response.
- Route any input to any output – 2 in, 4 out. The signals present on Inputs A & B can be routed to any of the four Output channels.
- 2, 3, & 4-way crossover (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley type filters) on all outs. Variable high and low pass filters for each output can be set with a choice of classic filters. Independent control over high pass and low pass functions allow asymmetric crossover functions to be used.
- 4 band parametric EQ per output for speaker tuning.
- Independent speaker alignment delay (200 ms per channel) on all outs.
- Independent digital limiter on all outs, featuring a wide range of control over Attack, Release & Threshold parameters.
- Factory and user presets
|Name||TC Electronic XO24|
|Model||Rack studio effects|
|Category||Speaker Management Controller|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.