This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance including the requirements of vocal effect processors. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? No – it just needs one really good one. One designed for today – where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding studio performance. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-70 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone – that’s where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. You, the singer, are our customer and we take your input seriously. You’ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single button control of all of TC-Helicon’s USB enabled vocal processors, including VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone Singles, Harmony-G XT, Create XT and Synth.
So what are you going to do with all this control?
When you’re setup and singing with MP-75 and your USB enabled TC-Helicon vocal processor (may require free firmware update), you’ll have the freedom to move around the stage while controlling your vocal sound.
- VoiceLive Touch & VoiceLive 2: remote control of the single button looper or any Shortcut in VoiceLive 2.
- VoiceTone Harmony-G XT: turn your harmonies on and off for the verse or chorus.
- VoiceTone Create XT: bypass the effects when it’s time to talk to the audience.
- VoiceTone Synth: add the HardTune or Vocoding effect on single words or phrases with ease.
- VoiceTone Singles: chain the pedals together and set up Mic Control to turn HardTune and Doubling on and off – leaving your reverb and tone settings unchanged for example.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon’s modern performance vocal microphones are not a multi-purpose microphone. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
Size & Weight
- Height: 7.25 inches (185 mm)
- Diameter (max): 2 inches (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm – light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
Type - Dynamic
Polar Pattern - Supercardioid
Impedance - Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
Output Level (at 1KHz) - -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) – 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Frequency Response - 50 Hz -18kHz
Included with MP-70
- Microphone Clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
|Name||TC Helicon MP-75 Vocal Mic with Mic Control - b-stock (1x opened box)|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|