Perfect Vocals at Your Fingertips
If you’re serious about singing, you’ll find that sounding your best is about more than talent or vocal technique. It’s about taking what is unique about your voice and using the right tools to make it stand out whether you’re live at a venue, a radio session, recording at home, or uploading to YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, or Instagram.
The right tool is Perform-V from TC-Helicon. What formerly required a skilled producer or a dedicated sound engineer can now be set up in seconds and offer the professional vocal sound that is key to an unforgettable performance. The beauty of Perform-V is that it lets you focus entirely on your love of singing and creativity while it handles the polish and production values.
- Always Sound Your Best – Professional studio vocals for every performance
- Let Creativity Flow – Fast, easy-to-control sounds for all musical styles
- Close At Hand – Unique design mounts directly on your mic stand
Instant Studio Sound
Crystal clarity for every word is the true power of Perform-V. It understands what suits your voice and shapes it for your audience. Pressing the TONE button automatically takes care of the business of making you sound better. If there is one magic trick inside Perform-V, this is it.
Onboard are all those exciting sounds that captivate your listeners, create dazzling effects, or add lyrical emphasis – just like those used by every popular artist before you. The DOUBLE, REVERB, and ECHO controls give you fast access to all the classic sounds that make good singers great and they’re yours to explore.
Out of the box it’s easy to dial in a timeless, premium vibe using the onboard Double, Reverb, and Echo sounds. However, the real fun starts when you download the free Perform-V app for your smartphone. Choose from hundreds of pre-made sounds including HardTune, harmony, megaphone, and more and “beam” them directly to the PRESET buttons. Then you can instantly recreate the vibe of your favorite artist or musical style.
Make It a Hit
Most presets you beam or download come with a HIT function. Hit helps you build intensity into your performances by adding additional layers to the preset by simply pressing the preset button a second time. This is ideal for creating striking choruses or highlighting a certain phrase.
Set and Forget
Perform-V removes much of the complexity involved with most audio gear. In addition to Tone, the Automatic Microphone Input Gain means that setup is as straightforward as plugging in a mic and holding the SET button while you sing. Boom, ready to rock. It even clips onto your mic stand right where you need it.
Worry Free Performance
Everything about Perform-V is designed to remove the typical obstacles that singers face while leaving the all-important creative control to you. This includes the option for adding subtle PITCH correction as well as ANTI-FEEDBACK, which protects you from accidental screeches, so you can sing your heart out anywhere on stage.
Now only one question remains. Are you ready to Perform?
- Essential set of classic vocal effects, including 4 Reverb, 4 Echo, and 4 Double types
- Beam vocal effects from your smartphone via the free Perform-V mobile app for iOS and Android
- Beaming presets include selection of 1 and 2-voice harmonies, HardTune, megaphones, song and artist presets and more, with HIT functions
- Aux input allows performance with music from your mobile device
- RoomSense mic. Built-in microphone allows practice without connecting a mic
- Visual Pitch meter. Improve your vocal technique and train your ear
- Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides your vocals to the nearest semitone
- Adaptive Tone. Automatic global control of EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating for a professional vocal sound
- Powerful Anti-Feedback algorithm eliminates speaker squealing instantly with minimal impact on the overall sound
- Store and recall your favorite effects combinations to 3 preset locations
- Tap tempo button helps you match echoes to song tempo
- Talk button mutes all effects but keeps Tone active, for when you want to talk to your audience
- Hands-off automatic harmony and HardTune key via RoomSense mic or Aux input
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp with 48V phantom power support for condenser mics
- USB connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates and preset management
- Compatible with the TC-Helicon MP-75 & MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Microphones and Sennheiser e 835FX microphone with Mic Control to control effects from your mic
- Input for optional TC-Helicon Switch-3 and Switch-6 foot pedals for additional performance control
- Loud headphone output with adjustable level
- Unique, one-click mic stand mounting system
|Name||TC Helicon Perform-V - b-stock (1x opened box)|
|Category||Vocal multi-effects processor|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.