What does a vocalist live for? A jaw-dropping vocal sound that takes audiences over the edge. Get that sound instantly with VoiceLive 2, the ultimate floor-based vocal processor. It’s more than an upgrade, it’s a vocal revolution.
Enough is not enough
Extreme Edition is a limited release VoiceLive 2 that pushes aspects of the product to the max on quality and features.
- Enhanced Mic Pre amp with increased transparency.
- Double the looping memory.
- Extreme Edition presets available via VoiceSupport.
- Extruded aluminum blue and artist inspired graphics.
Easier than ever
With a completely redesigned user interface, VoiceLive 2 is easy to use whether you’re looking for one preset or a creative sequence of sounds for every song.
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to six effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, back-ups and audio streaming
VoiceLive 2 has the most complete connectivity of any vocal floor processor.
- Guitar input with auto-mix , Guitar FX as well as transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8” (MP3 player ) input
- Stereo XLR, ¼” and Headphone outputs
- MIDI in, out and thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
New NaturalPlay harmonies
Whether you play guitar, a MIDI keyboard or no instrument at all, VoiceLive 2 has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
More power, voices & effects
VoiceLive 2 contains virtually all the effects necessary to produce any vocal sounds of decades past, and into the future.
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay, µMod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Global effects including Tone, pitch correction, and Guitar FX
- All effects can be used simultaneously
An engineer that listens
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive 2 listens to you and adjusts to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you’re not singing
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
Solid design meets comfort
Built with your comfort in mind, VoiceLive 2 has some practical features that will make for effortless performances.
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
Other features & improvements from updates
- New Rhythmic effect series including: Rhythmic Sample which lets you create ‘delay-freeze’-style effects for freezing parts of your vocal performance, as in Fat Boy Slim’s Praise You; Rhythmic Stutter that allows patterns and waveforms to control the level of the voice to create tap tempo gating effects and more; Rhythmic Gender applies randomized gender patterns , pushing the HardTune effect in vivid new directions.
- Lead voice level control added per preset and global for precise balancing of preset levels
- Guitar phase reverse parameter helps minimize acoustic guitar feedback
- Guitar compressor attack added
- System parameter for momentary Harmony and Double effects activation.
- Added gender adjustment to Double voices
- ‘DUAL‘ output mode added which allows your sound tech to control wet vocal and wet guitar individually at the console.
- Last preset is now recalled over power cycles
- Added many new expression pedal parameters
- Reduced lead voice latency
- Improvements to Harmony Hold feature
- MIDI Sysex improvements for future editor
- Faster setting of Mic Gain pressing Reverb button once singing level is detected
- Preset Shortcut and Expression pedal control can now be assigned to Global per preset
- Dozens of other under-the-hood fixes and tweaks including 9dB digital output level increase
|Name||TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Extreme Edition|
|Category||Vocal multi-effects processor|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||19.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||29.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||29.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|