What does a vocalist live for? A jaw-dropping vocal sound that takes audiences over the edge. Get that sound instantly with VoiceLive 2, the ultimate floor-based vocal processor. It’s more than an upgrade, it’s a vocal revolution.
Enough is not enough
Extreme Edition is a limited release VoiceLive 2 that pushes aspects of the product to the max on quality and features.
- Enhanced Mic Pre amp with increased transparency.
- Double the looping memory.
- Extreme Edition presets available via VoiceSupport.
- Extruded aluminum blue and artist inspired graphics.
Easier than ever
With a completely redesigned user interface, VoiceLive 2 is easy to use whether you’re looking for one preset or a creative sequence of sounds for every song.
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to six effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, back-ups and audio streaming
VoiceLive 2 has the most complete connectivity of any vocal floor processor.
- Guitar input with auto-mix , Guitar FX as well as transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8” (MP3 player ) input
- Stereo XLR, ¼” and Headphone outputs
- MIDI in, out and thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
New NaturalPlay harmonies
Whether you play guitar, a MIDI keyboard or no instrument at all, VoiceLive 2 has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
More power, voices & effects
VoiceLive 2 contains virtually all the effects necessary to produce any vocal sounds of decades past, and into the future.
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay, µMod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Global effects including Tone, pitch correction, and Guitar FX
- All effects can be used simultaneously
An engineer that listens
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive 2 listens to you and adjusts to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you’re not singing
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
Solid design meets comfort
Built with your comfort in mind, VoiceLive 2 has some practical features that will make for effortless performances.
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
Other features & improvements from updates
- New Rhythmic effect series including: Rhythmic Sample which lets you create ‘delay-freeze’-style effects for freezing parts of your vocal performance, as in Fat Boy Slim’s Praise You; Rhythmic Stutter that allows patterns and waveforms to control the level of the voice to create tap tempo gating effects and more; Rhythmic Gender applies randomized gender patterns , pushing the HardTune effect in vivid new directions.
- Lead voice level control added per preset and global for precise balancing of preset levels
- Guitar phase reverse parameter helps minimize acoustic guitar feedback
- Guitar compressor attack added
- System parameter for momentary Harmony and Double effects activation.
- Added gender adjustment to Double voices
- ‘DUAL‘ output mode added which allows your sound tech to control wet vocal and wet guitar individually at the console.
- Last preset is now recalled over power cycles
- Added many new expression pedal parameters
- Reduced lead voice latency
- Improvements to Harmony Hold feature
- MIDI Sysex improvements for future editor
- Faster setting of Mic Gain pressing Reverb button once singing level is detected
- Preset Shortcut and Expression pedal control can now be assigned to Global per preset
- Dozens of other under-the-hood fixes and tweaks including 9dB digital output level increase
|Name||TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Extreme Edition|
|Category||Vocal multi-effects processor|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.