Clear as Heaven, Loud as Hell
Featuring a custom designed 6.5″ 2-way coaxial driver from legendary loudspeaker company Tannoy, VoiceSolo FX150 delivers exceptional musical clarity and a premium full range punch.
Not only is the tone kept intact and pristine, but the expert voicing of the driver means that more volume and power is drawn from the 150 Watts than any other system in the same class. In other words, even when it gets loud on stage, you’ll hear yourself – and your music – projected perfectly.
- Front panel
- Encoder with light ring for mix controls
- Master Volume Control
- Channel 1 and 2 (Level, Adaptice Vocal Tone on/off, 3 band EQ, Reverb send)
- Aux Channel (Level, Voice Cancel, 3 band EQ)
- 9 Reverb types
- Rear Panel
- Hi-Z enable (Channel 1)
- Output select: Full mix/Channel 1 Processed
- Phantom power on/off
- Height: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
- Width: 11.25 inches (286 mm)
- Depth: 7.25 inches (184 mm)
- Weight: 6.75 lbs (3 kg)
- Rigid, very low resonance high impact polystyrene
- One-click Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system
- XLR/TRS Combo Jacks (channel 1 and 2)
- 1/8″ Stereo Aux Input
- XLR true stage monitor pass thru (channel 2)
- XLR processed mix output
- Full Range 6.5″ Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT Driver
- 150W Class-D
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Power supply (supplied) 42.5V, 1.5A
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Region specific power supply
- Adaptor for stand-alone position
- User guide
Included with VoiceSolo FX150
|Name||TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 - b-stock (1x opened box)|
|Category||Vocal monitor & effects processor|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.