• • •Analog Reverb Emulator with Clean Boost
Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard reverb pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost R.V.B. is designed with user-tweakable, “lo-fi” analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage reverbs. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep of size. The Boost R.V.B. parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such reverb styles as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
• Uniquely combines reverb and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
• Custom tailor a wide variety of reverb styles, such as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
• Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
• 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
• Continuously-variable Time control.
• Rumble control contours the low-end of reverb.
• Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
• 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4” input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
• 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4” output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
• Custom, silent-switching actuator.
• Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with “true bypass” (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
• Heavy duty, all metal construction.
• Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply
|Name||Tech 21 USA Boost R.V.B.|
|Category||Guitar effects pedal|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.