Addressing the agony guitar players experience with fly gigs, Tech 21 has introduced the Fly Rig 5.Weighing just over 18 oz. and measuring less than 12 inches long, the Fly Rig 5 crams five of Tech 21’s must-have pedals into one sleek, compact, professional unit: a SansAmp, a reverb, a delay, a distortion and a powerful boost.
With the functionality of a full pedalboard, minus the crackling patch cables, dying batteries and ground loops, the Fly Rig 5 is a single, simple solution to getting rich, expressive combinations you can use for any gig --whether it’s around the corner or across the globe, whether the backline is first-class or jump seat. It‘s also the perfect instant back-up rig when your gear suddenly goes down.
At its heart is the highly-acclaimed, all-analog SansAmp to dial-in your favorite tube amp sounds, from lush clean tones to warm break-up to snarling grind. An adjustable reverb is also found in this section, voiced to create the rich ambiance of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings or other annoying artifacts. Providing the dirty side of the Fly Rig 5, the Plexi section produces muscular crunch, detailed mids and mule-kick low end. As if that weren’t enough, the Hot footswitch kicks in up to 21dB of additional pre-amp gain. And the Hot footswitch operates independently so you can boost any of the functions whenever you feel the urge to punch it up. A delay section completes the Fly Rig 5, which is voiced to emulate a vintage tape echo. The DLA features a separate tap-tempo footswitch and adjustable tape drift-style modulation for authentic textures. From thickening slapbacks to deep cascading repeats, the DLA adds space and attitude.
All of this in a rugged metal housing that will easily fit in your guitar case. There are illuminated minicontrols to show active status, an included power supply and studio-grade, metal footswitches and jacks. It has everything you need and nothing you don’t. With the Fly Rig 5, no arena is too large and no stage is too small. Just grab your guitar and go.
FLY RIG 5 SECTIONS AND FEATURES:
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level, and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
- Plexi, based upon the Hot-Rod Plexi pedal, brings in the organic distortion of a stock ‘68 Plexi and includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
- Hot, within the Plexi section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
- All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
- Get 5 “must-have” gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
- All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
- Metal footswitches and jacks.
- 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output.
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
- Utilizes included “auto-switching” 12V DC power supply. Self-adjusts to 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.
|Name||Tech 21 USA Fly Rig 5|
|Category||Programmable guitar/bass preamp pedal and D.I. box|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|