A 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can’t get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your faves -- to go!
* Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
* Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
* Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
* While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size is 7.25”L x 5”W x 2”H.
* Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25 oz.
* Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.
|Name||Tech 21 USA SansAmp Bass Driver D.I. Programmable|
|Category||Programmable bass preamp pedal and DI box|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.