Two Channels, 60 watts
Channel 1 offers a range of Fender® styles, from chiming clean to sizzling, saturated ‘tweed’ tone. The cunning Punch control sets the amount of midrange break-up and overdrive, and a Bite™ button tightens the low end and adds brightness. Things get way raunchier over in Channel 2, with amp sounds ranging from crunchy Marshall®, to gnarly Vox® AC30, to slamming Mesa® Rectifier styles. A Weep™ button increases the amount of even harmonics and thickens the sound. Its powerful and sophisticated midrange control, appropriately named Growl™, can produce brutal ‘scooped’ tones without any loss of girth or volume. The powers of the Trademark 60 are many. Experience how this soulful combo can work its magic like a tonal Tiki god.
- Master section features active Low and High EQ controls, master Reverb and Boost.
- Midrange is individually controlled by Punch in Channel 1 and by Growl in Channel 2.
- Top-of-the-line, full-length Accutronics® 6-spring reverb.
- Boost function, for solos, increases the volume level up to 9dB without altering your tone.
- Unique Link button connects the Boost and Reverb functions to increase the size of your sound as well as the volume.
- Headphone output, which doubles as a 1/4” direct out.
- Multi-function footswitch (included) selects channels, activates the Reverb and Boost functions and engages the Effect Loop.
- Utilizes any standard 1/4” instrument or speaker cable.
- Model Number - TM60
- Input Impedance - 1MOhm
- Nominal Input Level - -10dBu
- Optimum Output Load -8 Ohms
- Power Output - 60W
- Effect Loop Input Impedance - 1MOhm
- Maximum Effect Loop Input - approx. -6dBu
- Effect Loop Output Impedance - 1KOhm
- Nominal Effect Loop Output - approx. -20dBu
- Nominal XLR Output - approx. -20dBu
- Maximum Power Consumption - 120W
- AC Input Power (Factory Set) - 110V, 117V, 230V, 240V
- Cycles - 50/60Hz
- Speaker - 1x Celestion® Seventy80 Model #CT2112-8 12", 80W, 8Ω
- Cabinet Dimensions - 20"l x 11"w x 18"h
- Weight - 36 lbs
|Name||Tech 21 USA Trademark 60 / 112|
|Category||Guitar combo amplifier|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.