The Richie Kotzen Signature RK5 Fly Rig® is not simply another version of the Fly Rig 5 with his name screened on it. The RK5 was developed in close collaboration with Richie, whose input was invaluable. Meticulous about every facet of his playing, singing, songwriting and tone, Richie’s attention to the details of this pedal was nothing less.
This sleek, compact unit embodies an entire rig on its own. At its heart, is the all-analog SansAmp, which makes it possible to go direct to a PA or mixer. For effects, you have the essentials: a reverb, a delay with tap tempo, a powerful boost, and Richie’s Signature OMG overdrive.
RK5 SECTIONS AND FEATURES
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level, and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
- OMG overdrive, based upon Richie’s Signature OMG pedal, brings in the organic distortion of single power tube Class A amplifiers, but with a tighter, quicker and snappier response. Includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
- Boost, within the OMG section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
- All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
- All metal housing.
- Metal footswitches and jacks.
- 1/4-inch high impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output.
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
- Utilizes included “auto-switching” 12V DC power supply. Self-adjusts to 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.
- Shipped with 4 knob grippers, one on each Level control.
|Name||Tech 21 USA RK5 - Richie Kotzen Signature Fly Rig - b-stock (1x opened box)|
|Category||Programmable guitar/bass preamp pedal and D.I. box|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.