No matter if you want to record a concert, your band in a rehearsal room, seminars or interviews, the H1 provides you with crystal clear sound.
Combining powerful recording capabilities with elegance and simplicity, the H1 Handy Recorder is our most affordable recorder ever!
The brand-new H1 Handy Recorder is Zoom's smallest recorder ever, but don’t let yourself be fooled by its size! The H1 Handy Recorder has Zoom's renowned recording technology known from the H4n and the worldwide leading handy recorder, the Zoom H2, at an unbelievably affordable price. Like all Zoom recorders, the H1 ́s in-built microphones are configured in a X/Y pattern for stunning stereo imaging. For the first time ever you can get high resolution 24bit/96kHz stereo-recordings with a pocket-sized recorder.
With Auto Rec Level provides you with an automatic recording level adjustment avoiding recordings at low level. The time- stamp function makes managing and editing a breeze by stamp- ing date and time of its creation. Both, external audio-sources and microphones as well as headphones and amplifiers apply to the H1. To increase recording-time you can easily switch from PCM to MP3 mode. Thanks to USB 2.0 quick data transfer is no problem.
• • •
– Built-in Stereo Mic: Omnidirectional condenser microphone
– Real X-Y mic arrangement
– 24-Bit/96kHz Linear PCM for optimal results
– MP3 mode for extended recording time
– Built-in monitor speaker
– External 1/8“stereo phone jack input for line signal and plug-in powered mic
– Auto recording level adjustment, 100 step manual recording level adjustment, Lo-cut filter for every recording environment
– Timestamp, Track mark function for ease of reference
– A/D and D/A conversion: 32bit, 128 times oversampling
– Signal processing: 32bit
– Recording media: micro SD memory card/ micro
– SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
– Output:1/8“stereo phone jack
– Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB SPL
– 10 hours of continuous recording
– Display: 127 segment custom LCD (with backlight)
– Included Accessories: AA battery, micro sd card (2 GB)
– USB 2.0 interface allows fast transfer
– Dimensions: 44 (W) x 136 (D) x 31 (H) mm, weight: 60 g (without batteries)
|Name||Zoom H1 black - Version 2.0|
|Category||Handy audio recorder|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.