ESP DV8 MS Dave Mustaine Signature CS - Custom Shopbefindet sich leider nicht mehr in unserem aktuellen Sortiment.
Unsere Produktspezialisten informieren Sie gerne, ob der Artikel ESP DV8 MS Dave Mustaine Signature CS - Custom Shop nur vorübergehend aus dem Sortiment genommen wurde oder gar nicht mehr erhältlich ist, und beraten Sie auf Wunsch zu möglichen Alternativen.
Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail oder telefonisch unter +49 89 54784657
- Since Dave Mustaine left ESP, this high-quality, Custom Shop made guitar is not being built anymore. Here is one of the very last ones, for a special price, instead of normally 4100.00 EUR.
- Finish: Metallic Silver, with black hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Neck: Mahogany, 24 XJ jumbo frets for fast playing and easy string bending. Neck thru body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5' - Standard.
- Fretboard: Ebony, with custom '8-Ball' inlay on the 1st fret. White binding on neck and headstock. A very classy looking instrument!
- Tuners: Sperzel locking tuners. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: TonePros System II locking bridge, strings-thru-body. A simple, yet innovative improvement to the standard tune-o-matic bridge allows the bridge to be locked down to the posts using 2 small set screws located on either end of the bridge. The result is increased sustain, exacting intonation perfection, and better playability & tuning – thanks to better bridge stability.
- Pickups: 2x Seymour Duncan Live Wires 'Dave Mustaine Signature' active humbuckers. Active, 9-volt-powered preamp built into the pickup. Provides the benefits of an active pickup, without sacrificing the famous, organic tone typical for Seymour Duncan pickups. Great for classic rock, punk, garage, thrash, old school metal, nu-metal, black metal and other heavy rock and aggressive music styles. The active preamp allows higher gain and more output without sacrificing tonal response and dynamic feel. The resonant frequency of the bridge and neck pickup is matched with that of the classic Seymour Duncan combination SH-4 JB (bridge) and SH-2n Jazz Model (neck), which has been used and preferred by Dave Mustaine throughout the years, both in the studio and on tour. This pickup combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x Tone.
- Including the Dunlop flushmount strap lock system, factory installed.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound! The overall quality is comparable to Custom Shop instruments made by the famous US guitar companies - which prices usually are in completely different price regions, though.
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP Custom formfit hardcase with ESP logo and with an ESP Custom Shop certificate, personally signed by Dave Mustaine.
|Bezeichnung||ESP DV8 MS Dave Mustaine Signature CS - Custom Shop|