- A very popular, classic ESP model, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Mystic Black - new exclusive finish, very elaborate and detailed, with a fine structure. With black nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with a carved maple top. Custom white & black 7-ply binding overall (body, neck and headstock) - a very noble looking instrument!
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, 'fat' tone.
- Scale: 24.75' (like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges).
- Fretboard: Ebony, with ESP Custom Flag inlays.
- Frets: 22, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Headstock: ESP Eclipse-Style, matching the body color.
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Gotohs unique design automatically locks the string to the shaft while winding the tuning key (tuning to pitch) better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Gotoh Tune-o-matic with stoptail - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1n & AHB-1b humbuckers - a high-output pickup combination for extreme heaviness, aggressive yet dynamic, with an amazing mid-range punch, suited ideally for thick, dark chords and screaming leads.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound! The overall quality is comparable to Custom Shop instruments made by the famous US guitar companies - which prices usually are in completely different price regions, though.
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP Eclipse Series formfit hardcase with ESP logo.
Wir stehen zur einwandfreien Qualität und Funktion unserer Produkte, und bieten Ihnen eine auf 3 Jahre erweiterte Gewährleistung auf reguläre Neuware, sowie 2 Jahre Gewährleistung auf B-Stock, Demo- und Retourenware und 1 Jahr auf Gebrauchtartikel.
|Bezeichnung||ESP Eclipse-II USA MYBK - Mystic Black|